Knot Plastic™️ x BIODOGRADABLE BAGS™
100% COMPOSTABLE BAGS
bioDOGradable Bags have a shelf-life of 12-18 months and will not start to degrade till then, so there is no need to worry when buying large quantities of these compostable bags.
Remember: bioDOGradable Bags only start to degrade within 3-6 months after use when the micro-organisms start to eat away at the bags. This pack of 240 dog poop bags should last you a long time, that is unless you are the parent of many dogs!
- Made in the USA
- United States Certified Biobased Product
- TUV Austria (EN 13432) Certified Industrial Compostable
- TUV Austria Certified Home Compostable
- Not made from Oxo-Degradable Material
- Stronger than Plastic Bags
- Bag Size: 9” x 12” x 20 Microns
- Package Size: 6.13” x 2.5” x 6.13”
- Weight Capacity: 4.4 lbs
5 Key Benefits:
- Improved material to create ease in bag opening, clean tears at perforations, and new sticker adhesive to stop bag tears on refill rolls!
- Trusted US manufacturer meeting highest compost standards: European EU 13432, TUV Austria OK Compost for Industrial, Home and Marine, BNQ of Quebec, USDA Biobased, and Compost Manufacturing Alliance.
- Crafted from corn by-products and vegetable oils, creating a natural color and smell similar to popcorn!
- No discard fear: With or without oxygen, the bag will naturally biodegrade.
- The ink used to make the print is derived from plants, so you and your pet don’t have to worry about harmful chemicals!